Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hello Again

Hello. It's me. Even though my posts have become infrequent, my real time life continues to move along nicely. Emma is in 2nd grade. We are in the middle of landscaping our front and back lawns. I am teaching at Texas State and and working on some research projects. David and I are taking West Coast Swing classes again on Wednesday nights and loving it. Last week I learned a few new ways to do an anchor step.

My chemo treatments that I endured now almost two years ago just keep on giving. I found out this week that all of my cavities that keep popping up are the result of the chemo. Weakened tooth enamel: another small price to pay for remission. Ever the pragmatist, David always says "think of the alternative" when things like this come up regarding my post-chemo side effects.

Let me do some catch up. Here's some of Emma's artwork from 1st grade. I like the color and composition of these pieces.




No comments: