Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pixie Dust and Pink Jellies

With one day left in Vermont, David, Emma and I decided to go for a walk in the forest. Forests are so calming and relaxing yet mystical and spooky. I love feeling both tranquil and alert at the same time.


We parked our car by a lake. Emma had her sweet, little pink jelly shoes on. We made her change into her sneakers before heading into the forest. Just as I was ready to put her slippers into the car, I decided to take them on a photo shoot in the forest. It seemed fitting that beautiful slippers that looked like they came off the feet of a princess fairy would be found deep in the forest. As we walked under the thick canopy of the greenery, I told Emma to watch for all the fairies who were hiding in the shadows. Emma is a big fan of fairies and I do what I can to keep that imagination alive. I said, “Let’s sprinkle a little pixie dust to see how many places we can find some jeweled pink slippers.” These are some of the images from our walk…




























































































































No comments: