Friday, January 4, 2008

Neighborhood Tour (Part 2)

Goodness. How could I forget…..An "anonymous" poster from the previous entry reminded me that I worked at a Jack in Box on the corner of Burnet Road and North Loop during the summer between high school and college. My co-workers called me "Gigi," but I wore a nametag that said "Angie" because management said it was close enough. Now, I know why it didn't matter what was on that nametag. Customers just needed a name--any name--to call the person handing them their fries.



Here is that old Jack in the Box restaurant now turned into a used car lot.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Gigi: We are thrilled you are feeling well enough to tour your neighborhood and enjoy simple pleasures like getting your home in order! Your sense of humor and flair with words are a joy. We hope 2008 brings you, David, and Emma many joys and of course, good health -- Paula & Mike